Become a Sponsor
To offer greater value to our sponsors, our corporate patrons may direct their sponsorship dollars towards specific events and undertakings. These opportunities are an alternative to general annual sponsorship contributions. Sponsors can help CIPS Alberta by donating cash, staff, and other resources.
All CIPS Events have sponsorship opportunities, so please browse the Calendar of Events.
For more information on specific sponsorship opportunities, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
or download the 2014-2015 Sponsorship Opportunities package.
* Click here now to become a sponsor by filling in the online sponsorship form.
By purchasing a CIPS sponsorship, you will be marketing your organization to a membership with the following attributes:
- A commitment to the IT profession
- A current and knowledgeable skill set in a highly dynamic industry
- Proponents of professional development and continuing education
- Adherence to an industry Code of Ethics
Sponsorship contributions are recognized for a period of one year from the date of receipt. CIPS Alberta is proud to offer a wide variety of options so your organization can best tailor your sponsorship to meet your organizational objectives.
All CIPS Alberta sponsors receive the following benefits:
- Logo and link on CIPS Alberta website
- Recognition in a monthly eBytes newsletter, distributed to all CIPS members across Alberta as well as interested parties
- Recognition in quarterly CIPScene newsletter, distributed to all CIPS members across Alberta